- Skillmirror collects and uses your personal information to operate Skillmirror sites and deliver the services you have requested. Skillmirror sites also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Skillmirror and its affiliates. Skillmirror may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- Skillmirror does not disclose, sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Skillmirror may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party.
- Skillmirror keeps track of the Websites and pages our customers visit within Skillmirror in order to determine what Skillmirror sites and services are the most popular.
- Skillmirror uses data collection devices such as “cookies” on pages of the Website to help analyze our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and optimize user experience.
“Cookies” are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. The information collected may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
Cookies can help us provide information that is targeted to your interests (whether on or off our site). Skillmirror may provide this information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use this information only as necessary to provide these services to us, and none of your personally identifiable data is shared with third parties.
You can choose to opt out of receiving targeted information at any time, by mailing us on email@example.com
Skillmirror Websites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
(a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Skillmirror or the site.
(b) protect and defend the rights or property of Skillmirror.
If you make use of a service that allows you to import contacts, we will only use the contacts and any other personal information for the requested service. If you believe that anyone has provided us with your personal information and you would like to request that it be removed from our database, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests. We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. As such, we will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
If you are an existing user of Skillmirror, to update, delete or port your personal data (where available), or to update your subscription preferences, please contact on email@example.com . Non-users can request data removal here or unsubscribe here. If you make a request to delete your personal data and that data is necessary for the products or services you have purchased, the request will be honored only to the extent it is no longer necessary for any Services purchased or required for our legitimate business purposes or legal or contractual record keeping requirements.
For questions about privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. We welcome your feedback and support efforts to protect your privacy on the internet.